Windows 10 was in the market for some time now. Are you still using the older operating system (OS) or already enjoying the latest Windows 10?
Whether you are using the older or latest OS, the activation is necessary for every computer. If you bought an original software license from Microsoft then activation is not an issue.
For those that cannot afford to buy the software, you still have an alternative of using the Windows activator to activate the OS. There are many tools available in the market and one of the well-known activators is kmspico.
KMSpico is a third-party tool develops to activate Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 as well as MS Office 2010 – 2016. In fact, this is the most reliable and widely used tool to activate Win 10. This article will guide you to use the program.
Install KMSpico Latest Version
Up to date, the latest version of kmspico is version 10.2.0. As the program is not standalone application, you need to install kmspico before can run it.
Also, as the activator is a cracking tool, you should always temporarily disable the antivirus and Windows defender before download and install the tool. Here are the steps to install it:
- Download the latest KMSpico here.
- Remove or uninstall any other activators on your PC. Extract the downloaded zip file to your computer desktop.
- Double-click on installer .exe file and you will see the welcome screen. Click Next.
- Choose ‘I accept the agreement’ option and click the Next again.
- See the on-screen, click Next again twice and the installation will complete after some time. No icon will display on your PC desktop.
Using KMSpico 10.2.0
Make sure you already fully install the Windows 10. Then you can use this tool to activate Win 10 any edition.
- Click Start and launch the KMSpico program by clicking on it.
- The program will automatically detect the version Windows and MS Office installed on your computer. You will see the screen like here:
- Press the red button to start the activation process. Just a few seconds, the program can activate the Windows 10.
To check the activation status, just point to Start button, right-click on Computer and choose Properties, you will see the system activation status under the Windows activation area.
After all, there is no guarantee that you can use the tool to activate any versions of Windows all the time. In case the program unable to activate the OS, you can always install it and try other activators available on the market like kmsauto lite, Microsoft toolkit, etc.
All the best in your Windows activation.